Call for Sessions
The Organising Committee invite proposals for sessions to be included in the Congress.
- The proposed sessions should be in accordance with the main topics of the Congress and it may be relevant to any discipline of Earth Sciences. ICES 2017 Themes
- Each Session should consist of at least 4 paper presentations. For that session, the conveners and the team can present 4 papers at most.
- The Session conveners will be responsible for advertising their session, encourage and promote the submission of abstracts for their session, selecting and reviewing the submitted abstracts.
- The Session conveners will also be responsible to determine which abstracts are given oral or poster presentations, to develop the overall session using the successful abstracts and/or invited speakers and to chair their session.
- Following the end of the Congress, the papers presented at the Sessions will be considered for publication in the journals.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals to organize Sessions should include the following information:
- The title of the Session
- The name, affiliation and e-mail address(es) of the proposer(s)
- A description of the topic of the Session (not exceeding 100 words)
- A short description on the means of advertisement for the Session
Please send your proposal to Congress Secretariat: email@example.com
email heading “Proposal for Sessions”.
It is a great chance and opportunity, particularly for young researchers, to advance your leadership skills and to boost you CV. Moreover, as you will help us in attaining our objectives, the Dean of Science of the Universiti Brunei Darussalam will bestow a letter of appreciation to you.