Master of Science by Research
- At least a Second Class (or equivalent) honours Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university in a relevant discipline.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate English language proficiency of at least grade C6 in English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level Examinations or a grade ‘B’ in IGCSE English (as a Second Language) or an IELTS score of 6.0 or TOEFL (excluding institutional TOEFL ITP) minimum overall score of at least 550, or Band B2 in UBD English Proficiency Test (UBD-EPT).
- Shortlisted applicants may be interviewed on a case by case basis.
Duration of Programme
- Full-Time: minimum 12 months, maximum 24 months
- Part-Time: minimum 24 months, maximum 48 months
August and January
The programmes offered at Masters level are:
- Applied Physics
The Universiti Brunei Darussalam introduced the Graduate Research Scholarship Programme in August 2010 to facilitate and promote research degrees in order to develop the University into a research-intensive university, and also to expand and enhance the quality of graduate programmes and graduates. Full details can be found here